martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

It's Me!

My biography: MY NAME IS JOSE DANIEL my age is 21 years, Born on September 15, 1990
I am virgo sign
and I live in Maracaibo, Venezuela

I am a person that I admire and I would like to learn about all cultures
  that exist in the world I dream about the world and visit every country.and learn from their traditions, music, food and especially each person


I love my country is very beautiful is rich in petroleo and has great talent.
women are very beautiful and intelligent. are the most beautiful in the world. 

                                                               MISS UNIVERSE 2008

                                                                MISS UNIVERSE 2009

I am a very honest person both myself and my loved ones..I like challenges and risks.'m very fun and I love fashion!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario